June is the midpoint of the year, so this month’s Live Learning tackled mid-year reporting and how it is applicable in this time of supply chain issues and logistic hiccups.
Typically, we look at sales over the last 3 years; however, COVID threw a wrench in that data. 2019 was the last “normal” year. 2020, 2021 and the first half of 2022 have been marred with factory shutdowns, foodservice industry shutdowns, supply shortages and bottlenecks in shipping.
“Ocean schedule reliability hasn’t fared any better, with about 36% of cargo being delivered on time, less than half that of pre-pandemic levels.“ – Morningstar.com “Where does the supply chain crisis stand now?”
All these things are out of your control.
ORGO Makes Mid-Year Reports Helpful By Putting Control Back In Your Hands
ORGO’s agile reporting system is your greatest resource. In a mid-year review you should always cover:
- Overall Performance
- Goals Achieved
- Areas for Improvement
- Next Focus
ORGO streamlined the process by putting Year-to-Date Reports on your home screen.
The pre-built ORGO Pro Reports cover:
- Business Review by Rep Firm (Monthly YOY Invoice Volume)
- Order Management (Back Order Report)
- Quote by Rep (Each Person in Your Firm)
Return to Customer Service
We know lead times are still long, but returning to customer care is the easiest way to keep your clients happy:
- Interact with your clients
- Respond to requests in a timely manner
- Practice active listening
- Provide helpful advice and solutions
- Create trainings and educational events
- Hold marketing events for your manufacturers
Reach out to see how ORGO gets data to you in the field and register for the next Live Learning session today.